definition:
–noun
1. the combination of mental, physical, and emotional traits of aperson; natural predisposition
.
2. unusual personal attitude or nature as manifested bypeculiarities of feeling, temper, action, etc., often with a disinclination to submit to conventional rules or restraints.
When I woke up this morning, I prayed to God that I tried my best today not to get an attitude or temper with anyone; especially because I had to work today. Needless to say, my night at work went absolutely terrible When I thought matters couldnt get worse, they did.... and it kept on happening. I was cursing and making a fool of myself. I completely lost my train of thought and the Devil got a hold of me. Even when I was driving home, I was still angry. I thought, "OF COURSE everything would go wrong on my last night at work." Considering I'm off all weekend-
When I got home, a friend of mine had finished the artwork he was working on for me. He uploaded it to facebook and as soon as I saw it, all my anger, attitude and hatefulness just disappeared. I could not believe the work he did for me. I felt so ashamed for acting so rudely, not only toward my patients, but towards God. God has always looked out for me, and I acted like a pure fool today. All I can do is ask for forgiveness. I wanted to try to go throughout my day today and just be a joyful person, and could not do it. i let people get to me so easily its ridiculous.
Trey's artwork really opened my eyes. I have never seen something so beautiful in my life, and I am so thankful he was my "reality check" tonight. God is my Savior, and I am forever grateful that he guides me onto the right path and does not lead me astray.
isn't it beautiful?


No comments:
Post a Comment