Does every single thing in your life happen for a reason? Everyone that walks into your life, did God put them there for a reason, or to learn a lesson from... or is it just several people? Im not sure what to think of this, but then again my mind races when I think about things like this. Is it fate? or my destiny? Am I doing the right things in my life? I am so scared that I could possibly be doing the wrong things but I want to be right. People are right.. I worry too much about everything. I always think of the most negative outcome but I cant help it. If I think like that and then something better happens, i'll never be disappointed. I think that is why I push people away... because if I dont let them get too close, I wont get hurt. But what happens when I find someone I WANT to get close to? What happens then?
For once, I just want to be someone. I want someone to want me in their life because they need me for a reason. Not because Im someone to just fall back on.


No comments:
Post a Comment